MPS-HLS HIND LEG SLEEVES
- Wound and bandage protection and in cases of skin diseases whilst allowing freedom of movement.
- Supplied as two sleeves left and right secured together with adjustable Velcro® and elastic straps to aid fitting.
- To ensure placement both hind leg sleeves need to be used, simply connect the integrated and adjustable elastic straps to the rear side loops of the MPS-TOP shirt, purchased separately.
- The soft double layered fabric at the hips, back and front side of sleeve is manufactured using Cotton. The rear side of sleeve is manufactured using a breathable stretchy Cotton/Lycra fabric.
- Protection of wounds and bandages
- Protection of skin diseases at the hind leg
- The MPS-TOP Shirt and the MPS-HLS keeps the dog warm after surgery
- The dog can keep the MPS-TOP Shirt and the MPS-HLS on while going outside
- The MPS-TOP Shirt and MPS-HLS are comfortable, hygienic and machine washable at 30C.
- The MPS-HLS can only be used in combination with the MPS-TOP Shirt.
- The MPS-TOP Shirt has integrated loops on the rear side to attach the MPS-HLS.
- The MPS-HLS has a double layered fabric at the hips, back and front side of the sleeve and is manufactured using a breathable stretchy Cotton/Lycra fabric.
- Supplied as two sleeves left and right secured with adjustable Velcro and elastic straps to aid fitting. To ensure placement both Hind Leg Sleeves need to be used, simply connect the integrated and adjustable straps to the rear side loops of the MPS-TOP Shirt, purchased seperately.
- It is important that the straps are firmly secured.
- The MPS-HLS can only be used in combination with the MPS-TOP Shirt. Because of this it reduces stress, anxiety and fear after surgery.
- Promotes faster healing, medicine can’t be licked of the skin.
- As it is not a tight fit, air is able to circulate around the wound serving to keep the area dry.
- In cases of skin disease.
- Minimises injury to the skin due to scratching, licking or biting.
- Put the MPS-TOP Shirt on by inserting the head first followed by each front leg separately into the openings provided.
- Close the MPS-TOP Shirt around the chest with the adjustable Velcro. If you want a more calming effect slightly increase the pressure.
- Separate the Hind Leg Sleeves. Put the operated leg in the first sleeve. Attach the elastic straps to the integrated loops of the MPS-TOP Shirt. Secure the straps firmly.
- Put the other leg in the second sleeve. Attach both sleeves to each other with the Velcro closure on the back part. Attach the elastic straps firmly to the loops on the MPS-TOP Shirt. On the back part attach them in a straight line. Attach the side straps preferably upwards towards the back.
- Link the sleeves together with the straps under the tail. Secure firmly to prevent movement of the sleeves.
- Make sure the MPS-TOP Shirt and the Hind Leg Sleeves are properly secured.